2-days demo/hands-on course. All of the stages of Smile Design and Photography/Video.
– principles of smile design
– facially driven treatment planning
Collecting all information for smile design:
– video recording
– portrait photos
– intraoral photos
Smile design creation.
All stages will be repeated step by step by the participants on their Mac computers, using templates which are used in everyday practice.
During all stages the rules of aesthetic of the teeth and smile will be described.
– review of the equipment
– settings of camera, lens and flashes
– intraoral and portrait photography
Demo of all intraoral pictures
Participants repeats all photos for each other
Handling photos in Adobe Lightroom
Creating a treatment plan using Keynote
– creation of the silicon key
– video recording of result
– presentation of the project to the patient
– analysis of the smile prototype